• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. So in the Smash Bros. series Master Hand is just a kid right? *Spoilers*

User Info: Wolfedogg

Wolfedogg
10 years ago#71
Master Hand first appeared in Super Smash Bros., where it supposedly gave several dolls based on Nintendo characters life and pitted them against each other. After whatever character the player chooses defeats all challengers, they will be transported to the battlefield, the "Final Destination", where they will face off against the sinister appendage. After defeating the being, the player will revert to their original doll state and added to the collection of others who have managed to defeat Master Hand.

Master Hand is the link between the real world and fantasy world the Smash player face off.

Taken straight from Master Hand's trophy in melee... I haven't gotten it in Brawl yet...

The Master Hand awaits anyone who survives the long and difficult road to the Final Destination. This symbolic link between the real world and the imaginary battlefields of Super Smash Bros. Melee is quite a handful in battle, and just because it wears a white glove doesn't mean it fights clean. Get ready to be flicked, swatted, punched, and poked like crazy.

Also in Event 50 in Super Smash Brothers Melee, the description tells us that we have met the right hand.. now get ready for the left. So both hands are part of one entity, Master Hand symbolizes Creation and Crazy symbolizes Destruction.

Tabuu takes control of Master Hand and uses him like a puppeteer uses a puppet. He manipulates all of the Hand's minions and creates the events that take place in SSE.

I always thought that, too.

Also you snagged post 69.

~`*CONGRATULATIONS!!*`~

:D
Even as a child I found the "Who's that Pokemon" segments deeply insulting to my intelligence. ~FireworksFactory

User Info: yoyoenix91

yoyoenix91
10 years ago#72
"Tabuu takes control of Master Hand and uses him like a puppeteer uses a puppet. He manipulates all of the Hand's minions and creates the events that take place in SSE."

But what explains Master Hand attempting to strike Tabuu, and failing?

Also.. how do you quote someone on GameFAQs? With the name and all? ^^;
Waiting for Brawl...

Wolfedogg
10 years ago#73
You win a trophy showing a 69!

And the ability to bump this topic!

Use it wisely!

;D
Even as a child I found the "Who's that Pokemon" segments deeply insulting to my intelligence. ~FireworksFactory

User Info: Archwing3441

Archwing3441
10 years ago#74
I haven't read all the messages but lol

What's Crazy Hand then? The kid's disabled brother...?

left hand of master hand

User Info: fanojla1

fanojla1
10 years ago#75
This places it perfectly with the kid/Ritalin thing. Let me show you

Master Hand first appeared in Super Smash Bros., where it supposedly gave several dolls based on Nintendo characters life and pitted them against each other. After whatever character the player chooses defeats all challengers, they will be transported to the battlefield, the "Final Destination", where they will face off against the sinister appendage. After defeating the being, the player will revert to their original doll state and added to the collection of others who have managed to defeat Master Hand.

Master Hand is the link between the real world and fantasy world the Smash player face off.

Taken straight from Master Hand's trophy in melee... I haven't gotten it in Brawl yet...

The Master Hand awaits anyone who survives the long and difficult road to the Final Destination. This symbolic link between the real world and the imaginary battlefields of Super Smash Bros. Melee is quite a handful in battle, and just because it wears a white glove doesn't mean it fights clean. Get ready to be flicked, swatted, punched, and poked like crazy.

Master Hand is the link to the real world. The kid lives in the real world and imagines himself as Master Hand. Who doesn't want to share adventures with their favorite Nintendo Characters? This kid likes to battle with his characters.

Also in Event 50 in Super Smash Brothers Melee, the description tells us that we have met the right hand.. now get ready for the left. So both hands are part of one entity, Master Hand symbolizes Creation and Crazy symbolizes Destruction.

Crazy hand is the kid who's a bit older. He's experiencing the symptoms of ADD, which manifests itself as Crazy Hand

Tabuu takes control of Master Hand and uses him like a puppeteer uses a puppet. He manipulates all of the Hand's minions and creates the events that take place in SSE

His parents become concerned and give him medicine to control his craziness. Tabuu goes beyond stopping his ADD, it started to inhibit his imagination, controlling it and destroying parts of it, taking it deep into his Subconscious
1: sephiroth is the human manifestation of darkness in clouds heart
2: lolz Than godammit cloud, stop being emo and make him go away >.

User Info: Mairuzu

Mairuzu
10 years ago#76
Lawlz.

Funny here, but real-world disturbing.
"I can't protect you without holding a sword.
I can't embrace you while holding a sword."

User Info: Jaminator21

Jaminator21
10 years ago#77
What's Crazy Hand then? The kid's disabled brother...?
I LOL'd hard right there. Funniest thing ever with this topic!@
Another word for a greedy hooch is - Nexon
Currently maining: Lucas -- SSBB

Wolfedogg
10 years ago#78

Have to be a Gamespotter, which is usually frowned upon.*

:(

*No offense to actual GSers, you're cool with me**

**Unless you're a troll***

***Unfunny trolls

User Info: fanojla1

fanojla1
10 years ago#79
But what explains Master Hand attempting to strike Tabuu, and failing?

Master Hand is seen here (and all of the characters) as the child's imagination fighting against the control of the drugs that want him to focus on his schoolwork and not on playing with toys

You can't, its a gamespot thing
1: sephiroth is the human manifestation of darkness in clouds heart
2: lolz Than godammit cloud, stop being emo and make him go away >.

Wolfedogg
10 years ago#80
---
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. So in the Smash Bros. series Master Hand is just a kid right? *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived