• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Just got my first ever game over!

User Info: Crazy4Metroid

Crazy4Metroid
2 years ago#1
I have never gotten what some would consider a standard game over, so it came as a bit of a shock when I accidentally fell to my death while fighting Gandrayda (LITERALLY). I was so preoccupied keeping my gaze on Gandy that I didn't notice that I was getting close to the edge of the platform we were fighting on. Before I knew it, Samus had gone off the edge and fallen to her death.

What shocked me wasn't that I got a game over, but how graphic and gruesome it was. You see a pool of blood slowly fill the screen before it all goes pitch black and the words "Game Over" appear. Actually made me nauseous for a short while...
Ever had roasted Space Pirate? It tastes just like chicken! :D

User Info: sithmaster15

sithmaster15
2 years ago#2
Holy s*** just looked it up on Youtube... I don't think I've ever seen that before. I actually thought you were trolling. I've only ever seen the game over you get from terminal corruption.
There are two of me.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Just got my first ever game over!
  • Topic Archived