• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: fluffy_kins

fluffy_kins
4 years ago#1
I don't know why, but it kinda annoys me how much they use the term "good luck" in this game. Samus doesn't need luck. Shut up, Aurora Unit.
"damn, it's like a disco ball's in front of my face!" -chris redfield

User Info: sithmaster15

sithmaster15
4 years ago#2
As usual, the non-lore writing was the weakest part of the game, for sure. Funny how MP1 didn't have any... Wonder if the devs of the next Metroid will learn from that...
There are two of me.

fluffy_kins
4 years ago#3
Probably not. It seems like they want to make Metroid more story driven now ... a big mistake, but hey, that's what Nintendo is best at these days

sithmaster15
4 years ago#4
Except Mario Kart 8. They got that right, IMO.
There are two of me.

fluffy_kins
4 years ago#5
is that the one for the Wii U? Haven't played it yet. Mostly cuz I don't own a Wii U.

If I'm being totally honest (and I do feel that I can be honest with you, sithmaster15), I hope Metroid skips the U altogether. I don't want to buy the console.

sithmaster15
4 years ago#6
You can absolutely be honest. I personally would be ecstatic to see a new Metroid Prime on the Wii U. But you could probably rest assured that, if it came out and you skipped it because you didn't want a Wii U, you would almost certainly be able to pick it up at some vague point in the future when Nintendo inevitably re-releases it (assuming it's good).
There are two of me.

User Info: gordanchoong

gordanchoong
4 years ago#7
Why is this the only new topic on this board? Anyways, the script is actually well written, unlike that of Other M. The developers in charge of Metroid U are Retro Studios again, so no worries of the Metroid franchise being s*** on again. Oh, and it's old news, but it's confirmed they were developing a 2D sidescroller for the 3DS and a Metroid Prime successor on the Wii U. So it won't skip the Wii U.
I noticed that signatures are just ads in disguise created by the user.
This is MY swamp:https://modernreviewingnerd.wordpress.com/

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
4 years ago#8
gordanchoong posted...
Why is this the only new topic on this board? Anyways, the script is actually well written, unlike that of Other M. The developers in charge of Metroid U are Retro Studios again, so no worries of the Metroid franchise being s*** on again. Oh, and it's old news, but it's confirmed they were developing a 2D sidescroller for the 3DS and a Metroid Prime successor on the Wii U. So it won't skip the Wii U.

I've never seen evidence ANYWHERE of Retro doing the next Metroid.
"Games aren't supposed to be fun - they're dangerous." - Dot Matrix, ReBoot

sithmaster15
4 years ago#9
There's no direct evidence, only possible suggestions as to such. We're fairly confident that they're not working on a new DKC, and we know that Nintendo wants to revisit Metroid soon, and that they recognize Retro's aptitude with the Metroid series.
There are two of me.

User Info: gordanchoong

gordanchoong
4 years ago#10
sithmaster15 posted...
There's no direct evidence, only possible suggestions as to such. We're fairly confident that they're not working on a new DKC, and we know that Nintendo wants to revisit Metroid soon, and that they recognize Retro's aptitude with the Metroid series.

Exactly. You took the words straight from my mouth...
I noticed that signatures are just ads in disguise created by the user.
This is MY swamp:https://modernreviewingnerd.wordpress.com/
  • Topic Archived