• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: SweetHotArtist

SweetHotArtist
7 months ago#1
No Chair
------------

I have experienced similar problems (falling from random edge) >___> and I ask the same question. But I have different hardware.

Optimal Healer
--------------------

I try my best to answer you. I could say so, but I still don't know what AGI does. Maybe I'd need more things....

Slot Machine
------------------

You could check your link again, it has been so many years....

Reviving Spell
-------------------

Once you die (HP reaches zero), no fairies can help you.

Pillars In Jigramunt
--------------------------

Shoulder Ride (Iytei) (FAQ)

Golden Bones
--------------------

People have different opinions about the exact location for them, while I don't know them very exactly too.
These two locations have been found by me and by someone else (see PS2 message board):
1. The last save point door at Baljhet Mountain.
2. Hordes of Skeletons before Blood Skeletons (separated by a door) at Garibaldi Tower B1.
3. Some people say that every place with skeletons only could have a golden skeleton, but there have been no evidence to it.

Chauve-Souris/Trident
-------------------------------

The answer will be very long, but all of the information are there on the FAQ. Thanks ^_^

Map By Starion??
---------------------

I can't even find the map made by Starion on the most popular search engine.

User Info: SweetHotArtist

SweetHotArtist
6 months ago#2
Phlogiston
---------------

...........You should get some correct distance for the uppercut way to succeed iirc... and have to use Short Sword kind...

It's better if you could evade the claw and manage some distance than blocking the claw
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Oh dear...headsign1089/30 11:44AM

GameFAQs Answers

can this game be played on the XBOX 360? Tech Support1 Answer
Is there an item drop rate increaser? Side Quest1 Answer
Devil iron and dark matter? Side Quest1 Answer
Where can I find jade? Side Quest2 Answers
Where can I find (phlogiston)? Side Quest1 Answer