• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
  3. So the only concern when making an optimal healer is Heart Count?

User Info: Foxhound3857

Foxhound3857
3 years ago#1
I'm working on a completionist Hardmode file, where I finally push all the way to Level 99, completely fill out the bestiary and collect all drops/steals, forge all items, and make Level 99 pets of every category with optimized third-generation stats.

Starting with the fairies, I'm going to assume that for Tiramisu, since she doesn't fight, the only concern for her is Heart Count to maximize the amount of times you can use her abilities (I know you want to maximize Attack with a Comet Star, which I also plan to make one of). So I'm guessing the way to go with her would be to evolve a Level 1 fairy to Killer Bee, which gains 4 hearts per level, level it to 99, then do the same for its second-gen infant so it has an 11% bonus to hearts for the third-gen, then do the same thing one more time before I evolve it and start going for its skills?

The important thing I need to know, if I'm going to maximize my stats on each pet that I want, is: What enemies give absolutely zero experience to both Hector and his ID's, but still count towards learning ID skills?
And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives...
...until old age takes you back to the weeds.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
  3. So the only concern when making an optimal healer is Heart Count?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

can this game be played on the XBOX 360? Tech Support1 Answer
Devil iron and dark matter? Side Quest1 Answer
Where can I find jade? Side Quest2 Answers
Is there an item drop rate increaser? Side Quest1 Answer
Dragon Crest? Side Quest1 Answer