• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
(message deleted)

User Info: Gothic_Sara

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#42
The fell mist is gone, a new day has dawned, and the morning sun has vanquished the horrible night. May our journey continue unabated till nightfall.
"If the world fills up with Dream Demons, who'll make the donuts?" - Merry Nightmare
(message deleted)

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#44
I pray your compass does not lead us astray. Legend speaks of an evil sorceress residing in those mountains.
"If the world fills up with Dream Demons, who'll make the donuts?" - Merry Nightmare

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#45
She wields one of the seven legendary crystals. Claiming it would certainly aid us in our quest.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#48
The Red Imp will quickly surrender its head to our blades. Persuading the Sorceress to give up hers will be the tricky part.
(edited 4 years ago)

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#49
Our wits will surely be put to the test.

Gothic_Sara
4 years ago#50
The entrance to the Sorceress' dungeon stands before us.
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
More answers HelpSweetHotArtist25/27 5:11PM

GameFAQs Answers

can this game be played on the XBOX 360? Tech Support1 Answer
Devil iron and dark matter? Side Quest1 Answer
Where can I find jade? Side Quest2 Answers
Is there an item drop rate increaser? Side Quest1 Answer
Where can I find (phlogiston)? Side Quest1 Answer