• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Gems Collection
  3. So my neighbor was fighting Amy in Sonic the Fighters...

User Info: Metua

Metua
8 years ago#1
...and when he KOed her, she went flying off the stage! (on the Flying Carpet arena) Is this intentional, or a glitch? Either way, it was funny.

...ah, this board is dead. I probably won't get a response.
All the world's an idiot's brain, and all the men and woman merely the brain cells.

User Info: Matthew_AM

Matthew_AM
8 years ago#2

Seeing the games in this collection just makes me wish Sonic as a franchise was dead. Considering Sega published some great games for last gen platformswhich haven't gottencurrent-gen sequels,likethe Shinobi and Otogi series, it annoys me to see them continuing to focus on the blue has-been and his mediocre franchise.

User Info: Spindow

Spindow
8 years ago#3
Great answer! That clears up the question completely!

If you want to know whether or not it was a glitch, see how consistently you can get it to happen. If it doesn't happen again, the game must have screwed up somewhere.
Somebody once offered me a penny for my thoughts. I told them I don't carry spare change.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Gems Collection
  3. So my neighbor was fighting Amy in Sonic the Fighters...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A