• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Fall of Man
  3. Are the EU savegames uploaded here compatible with the digital version?

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
5 years ago#1
Like i said on another thread, the game was recently released on Playstation Store for 15 euros. It has a different serial but some games still recognize saves from different formats/regions so who knows. Also the game originally had no protections on saves, or trophy support.

I already fully completed the game a long time ago, but i wouldn't like to restart it again in case i lose my game data from the physical version, due to possible compatibility issues between my savegame from the patched game and non-patched game due to update server shutdown.

So yeah, before wasting 15 bucks on a game i already have (with the advantage of always getting a fully updated game with all DLC whenever i want, though), has anyone tried those saves with the digital version? What are the results?

And if it doesn't work, can you guys please upload YOUR savegames? Unless they magically turned into "tied to your PSN ID" crap...

Thanks in advance.
  1. Boards
  2. Resistance: Fall of Man
  3. Are the EU savegames uploaded here compatible with the digital version?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Black Ops FAQ_Akiba_1194/7/2014

GameFAQs Answers