• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OreoNinja

OreoNinja
11 years ago#91
Oh... well then dont I look like an idiot?

How ya likin' AC?
PSN - OreoVII
"xbox? moar liek ybox, mirite folks?" - froman
(message deleted)

User Info: _Akiba_

_Akiba_
11 years ago#93
T_T AC .. lol

I like storyline, but the game play indeed is a bit to repetitive for me.
PS³N: akibahara
Playing:Assassins Creed

OreoNinja
11 years ago#94
One of the biggest complaints is the repetitive action... It picks up towards the end, alot, but just remember its supposed to be a trilogy and you wont be as pissed at the ending as i was. lol

what does T_T mean?
PSN - OreoVII

_Akiba_
11 years ago#95
gah its like an emoticon

T_T << eyes and eye brow lol like as if an disappointed look?

OreoNinja
11 years ago#96
Youre dissappointed in me? What did I do?...
PSN - OreoVII

OreoNinja
11 years ago#97
Look! I can make things better!

* Dances like an orangatan*
PSN - OreoVII

_Akiba_
11 years ago#98
ahah I was disappointed in AC's gameplay

User Info: bandw2

bandw2
11 years ago#99

T_T i thought it was a guy crying in disapointment at himself the side slash is the eyes and the slash down is the tears

anyway, i was thinken that the russians (if not controling the virus) must have discovered a cure as well, and the cloven are people who have the virus in them but, are immune to its full effects, being able ot resist the thwarp field, and (cloven are russians) not turn completely into a chimera. the reason they were running to york, is the fact that the thwarp field influenced them to try and kill them in york subconsiusly

the meteor is the meteor that hit in russia diring the 1910's-20' cant remember. it registered a huge shock (like a 9.0)wave all over the world, they thought it was a earth quake, until they went there and all of the forest was knocked over exept neer the epicenter (it exploded in the air, and didnt blow the tree under down, but ripped the branches off) it was the largest asteroid to hit earth since the dinosuar exstiction presumably. in the alternate hystory suposibly it left debris behind (in real life it disolved and evaporated makeing the explosion) and with it the rrussians foudn the virus, not neerly as leathal or life changing, so the russians fidled with it and produced many strains. they got out some how and spread through russian, (on purrpose or not, unknown) and infected the populace and mustered there for a decade and advanced their tech,before thought imppossible. then they launched a sweep on europe and people went missing from the attack sites, there were no bodies, this puzzled everybody. then, they found out after it was too later, and all of europe was infected or dead (save the cloven).

then the chimera sent constant air raids to nbritan which was rudely denided by britan with its heavy anti-air guns. but under the shockwaves and shaking the guns made, was able o cover the seismic activity created by the chimera digging under the straight. they broke through and took britan by storm but, britan was prepared for the scientist had though as much, and they held out almost twice or 4 times as long as europe did thanks to the soldier well preparedness (cant remember but europe was taken in 6 weeks i cant remember if it was 3 months or 6). then the chimera started using the spires and everyone ran to scattered military outposts, to seek safty. then nathan hale was selected in secret to take one of many prototype drugs to see which mght resist the virus and they were sent to york to get infected. and yada yada yada the US knew that brits weren't at york, thanks to X-Ray who apeared to be at york watching the soldier for signs of resistance.

User Info: OMGitsZAL

OMGitsZAL
11 years ago#100

Very informative post! Thanks for this! I assume the Black Ops are American. On the RFOMPS3 site, if you go on the pointer on Norway, it opens information about the purchasable map and in the bottom left corner, there are pictures and one of them has a Black Ops using an Arc Charger to take out 3 Hybrids and a solder in American Camo epically failing with the carbine. The document is subtitled "U.S. platoons ordered to recover data from recon base." It seems that the Cloven raiders had helped the US troops recover this recon, but were taken out by "unspecified hostile operators". Who could they be?

In the top right corner, at the page with information about the purchasable map, there is a picture of Hale, presumably, and another with a man standing at the forefront of the picture, and many other men behind him, but I don't see any faces. Who could they be? (sorry for repeating the same question :P)

• Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers