• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _Akiba_

_Akiba_
11 years ago#81
I might make one .. lol but I'm into other games atm xD
PS³N: akibahara
Playing:Assassins Creed

User Info: silver_wing

silver_wing
11 years ago#82
ok i havent finished this game yet but i was kinda curious.... i have heard about the cloven mentioned before but i odnt know much about them. Do you actually see them ingame? if no one knows what they are does it mean they wear full body suits? and is it possible that hale is a cloven in terms of the cloven actually being others who resisted the virus? could they have been driven slightly mad by the signal sent out by the angel?

i mean the signal does affect hale slowly but not enough to take him over and the cloven would have had more exposure to it driving them a little mad.

also where does this alien virus thingy come into play? you mentioned a meteor crashing but where is that mentioned? is it on the website mentioned in the moarse code?

is it possible that these black ops that you find everywhere are cloven?

i thought the game mentioned at the begining that the higher ups in the government in the usa knew about what was really going on but decided to stay out of it and tell the public osmething different?

User Info: OreoNinja

OreoNinja
11 years ago#83
^^^

Thats alot of question ya little scamp. In order...

No
No
Possibly but most likely no. Maybe a 1% chance that Hale turns out to be Cloven.
Possibly
I dont think the meteor messege is mentioned in moarse code, I havent actually heard anything about it myself either, so, its either on the website or just speculation.
Possible but I doubt it. One of the moarse code messeges suggests that Cloven are enemies.
Thats true. Read all of Akibas post in order to understand what "Black Ops" means.

If you play online you can actually unlock cloven skins and 3 different faces for them. They dont have orange eyes so thats why I doubt that Hale is cloven. Plus they have REALLY pale skin.
PSN - OreoVII
"xbox? moar liek ybox, mirite folks?" - froman

User Info: bnui_ransder

bnui_ransder
11 years ago#84
I just finished this game and.... OMG.. your topic helped clear up a lot of things!!! Man... I cant wait for the next one...
SSBB FC - 2449-4320-5037

User Info: silver_wing

silver_wing
11 years ago#85
ok then thx.... i gotta go online now i wanna see what they look like... the humansdidnt seem to know what they where so i thought maybe they wore full body suits to hide thier looks thx for clearing that stuff up

User Info: terwallace

terwallace
11 years ago#86
The meteor is mentioned on the website. I'd recommend checking it out, there's a lot of good info there not in the game. Interesting side note, to the best of my knowledge, them meteor hit was an actual event. It struck in Siberia in the way early 1900's, but due to the weather, lack of technology and transportation issues, etc, nobody went and found it until a few years later.

BTW, I'm compiling what little info on the cloven there is, and this is actually the first I've heard of the multiplayer skins (to be fair, I don't play online much, so it's probably just something I totally missed.) How do you get them?

OreoNinja
11 years ago#87
In order to get the cloven skins you must haveyour PS3 internet ready.

Go to myresistence .net, make a profile, go into some part of your profile (sorry, its been awhile) and select an option that says something like "link my PS3". In order to do that you must have your mac address to your PS3 ready to be typed in.

Once linked, you have to select "unlockables" from your profile. It will give you a list of current unlockable skins/accessories and the code you must enter to acquire them. Unfortunatley you can only see the skins as you play online, never offline.
PSN - OreoVII

_Akiba_
11 years ago#88
LOL, <3 your name OreoNinja xD

OreoNinja
11 years ago#89
You laugh at OreoNinja?! How DARE you! Fear the Oreo!

...What does <3 mean?
PSN - OreoVII

_Akiba_
11 years ago#90
lol I'm not laughing at your name, I think tis kool honestly lol

<3 = love ITS A HEART!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers