• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jerucho

Jerucho
10 years ago#111

the chimera could have also come from antarctica, or the north pole, and that's how the US knew about the chimera. they killed all of them there but the russians took them back to russia to experiment. Mexico is probably completely oblivious to all of this. also, britain leaders probably knew too, like american leaders, and were just waiting for all of this to happen with hale and everything. thats where the black ops come in, cause they help hale by creating paths for him, and british leaders create missions for him with the help of black ops possibly. africa is almost dead now anyway, chimera affecting them wouldnt be good because there arent many people there. and the chimera can change the weather, like in london, so anywhere is a possibility for chimera.

User Info: MATT007

MATT007
10 years ago#112
Great post. But how did you decode the morse code? Do you have knowledge of the code or did you get someone to decode it for you? And what does "Pause Game Code" mean?
Let Go Mets!

User Info: MATT007

MATT007
10 years ago#113
^^^ I mean "Pause screen code"
Let Go Mets!

User Info: go_packers333

go_packers333
10 years ago#114
Some dude called Malikov created the Cloven as an experiment, he also created those black ops, the are called the sentinels.

User Info: DeadCeII

DeadCeII
9 years ago#115
This game is fun :D
PSN: SpaceNinja9
http://i34.tinypic.com/24bui5u.png

User Info: coolcole9155

coolcole9155
8 years ago#116
Good info
Panic is not advised, although it is recommended.

User Info: coolcole9155

coolcole9155
8 years ago#117
Now that R2 is out, it gives lots more info.
Panic is not advised, although it is recommended.

User Info: Outer_space

Outer_space
7 years ago#118
cool

User Info: TheGoldenState

TheGoldenState
5 years ago#119
blops
http://i.imgur.com/xVmDY8n.png
NaVorro Bowman True DPOY
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers