• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Glenn_Urban

Glenn_Urban
11 years ago#101
Good FAQ, but there is one thing I'm wondering about. You mention several times that Russia was ruled by a communist government, but didn't the RFOMPS3 site state that the communists were crushed by the Tsar and Lenin sent to a labour camp in Siberia?
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. -Stephen G. Tallentyre aka Evelyn Beatrice Hall

User Info: terwallace

terwallace
11 years ago#102
It does, actually. And interestingly enough, it's one of the few major points of history they've changed for the game. Even better, they sent him to Siberia, which is where the Tunguska incident happened. (Tunguska, by the way, is a real event.) (Also, I may be spelling it wrong)

For them to have changed it, it's obviously a major plot point, but the question is, is it to get Lenin There at the crater, or is it to get him out of the picture entirely in an effort to get Russia the way they needed it to be for the game? And is Tunguska unrelated?

User Info: matthiewcorner

matthiewcorner
11 years ago#103

Great FAQ! But, can someone please show me a picture of Cloven? I have read about them before, but have never figured out who they are or what they look like. Also, my English is a bit bad, so I don't understand all the sentences regarding the Cloven.

User Info: 1ofaDragon

1ofaDragon
11 years ago#104
Can you explain the proper use of report abuse?
DYS.

User Info: shadowgraber

shadowgraber
11 years ago#105
From matthiewcorner,

(Great FAQ! But, can someone please show me a picture of Cloven? I have read about them before, but have never figured out who they are or what they look like. Also, my English is a bit bad, so I don't understand all the sentences regarding the Cloven.)

matthiew, go to myresistance.net and click on the download section, there should be a picture of 3 people (1 is a random guy, 2 is a cloven, and 3 is a mechanic.)

User Info: sparta3447

sparta3447
11 years ago#106
>_< i hate spoilers!?
Pokemon Pearl FC - 0173 0013 5691
LostMagic FC - 1074 7821 1555

User Info: hibinator

hibinator
11 years ago#107
wow. this is amazing. I never noticed the beeping and when i heard the talking i never realized it came from any human corpses. i thought they were chimera talking even though i thought that was pretty weird.
Some philosophers say we are all connected. If so then there's no need for you to come any closer
PSN: Twitcher642

User Info: addam_insain

addam_insain
11 years ago#108
All very interesting/insightful. Thanks.
Super cool, but parts of this suggest to me that the TC may have read into it a little more than was intended. Certainly some of the dialogue is clumsy enough to seriously undermine these clever hypotheses.
When fighting trolls, take care not to go into DEFEND THE HIEV mode. All of GameFAQs appreciates it.

User Info: BulletTime08

BulletTime08
11 years ago#110
very nice
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers