• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drill Dozer
  3. Won't save anymore

User Info: HYPERMECHA

HYPERMECHA
7 years ago#1
I'm gonna take my cartridge apart as soon as I locate my tri-screwdriver, but I was wondering if anyone else had this same problem? I hadn't played the game in a while. I popped it in, and all my old saves were still there, one nearly 100% and the other was only at :47. So I played the :47 one, and when it attempted to save, I got the message that the save was unsuccessful. >:0( Also, the vibration feature doesn't work anymore, even though it's on in the options.

I know it's likely the battery, which is why I'm gonna pop it open. At least, I hope it has a battery, so I can replace it. I've done battery replacement on quite a few of my GBA carts. It's just odd that the save states were still there, because when a cart's save battery dies, it usually erases the saves. Anyone else's Drill Dozer cartridge konk out on them? It's only been 6 years. I've had games with batteries last a lot longer than that.=0/
[= [__] =] []\[]intendo.......(+.[___]:) PSP
[+ [__] : ] []_)S ..............[+ [__] : ] MICRO size it!
  1. Boards
  2. Drill Dozer
  3. Won't save anymore
  • Topic Archived