• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Drill Dozer
  3. i bought it 2 days ago and i have to say that im loving it.

User Info: PSOGuy25

PSOGuy25
11 years ago#1
im on metal city part one, i have to say this level is not nice w/ the screw puzzles. and it has made me mad more than one time on the timer block w/ screws combined. i have collected 7 of the treasures so far, and i am not sure what getting them do past the fact that many of em fit into a color coded selection like there are 3 of this color, 4 of another, and 1 of this. i read reviews that say that you can open up bonus levels later on, i just got the hard drill bit for the purple blocks, the game feels a lot like the SNES megaman games where you completed levels but couldnt get all the stuff til you went back later w/ more equipment addons. and i have to say that right now, my energy tank is at the max and i have the hard drill, and it looks like there is still a ton of stuff available to buy that isnt even opened up yet, not to mention the treasures you are unable to get til you have a completely upgraded dozer.

the music is awesome, the levels are fast and furious, and even the puzzles w/ the screws and the drill springs and the time blocks make you move faster than normal and are frustrating. I LOVE THIS game, and my DS vibrates great, although i suspect i would feel it more if i had a GBA SP.
"Somebody call me a donkey and get me to a manger."
- Reverend Mother Sister Mary Regina, "Nunsense"

User Info: mattnd2007

mattnd2007
11 years ago#2
i just got this game 2 days ago for $10 at a target. it is pretty awesome so far.
wii-3094 6046 1519 2410 brawl-5241 1614 8238

User Info: 1upsuper

1upsuper
11 years ago#3
I just picked this up several hours ago at a local GameStop for $7.99. I have yet to try it but it looks promising. =)
Brawl FC:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a161/TehDervish/ZakSmashCard.png
  1. Boards
  2. Drill Dozer
  3. i bought it 2 days ago and i have to say that im loving it.
  • Topic Archived