• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
  3. @GodGundamNT1 Game makes PS3 run hot.

User Info: Obikenobi

Obikenobi
6 years ago#1
You are correct this game used to stress the old PS3. I was using an older 2006 era PS3 that piece of crap always ran like a tornado after researching things more thanks to a renewed interest in the PS3 due to it's region free for most games capability and the Japanese only 0081 Gundam Game to be specific.

I traded that old piece of crap in for a new PS3 Slim it runs dead quiet and plays the game perfectly.

The old 2006 / 2007 PS3 fat-boy was junk from day one I just did not know any better being used to an equally loud XBOX 360 I eventually got rid of also.

I assure everyone here I will never buy the first few models of a console again I got screwed by both Microshaft and Sony and I am not pleased.

User Info: Steavis09

Steavis09
6 years ago#2
Obikenobi posted...

I assure everyone here I will never buy the first few models of a console again I got screwed by both Microshaft and Sony and I am not pleased.

I'm on my third xbox 360, still on my first PS3, which I bought while in possession of my first xbox 360, so I know where the quality is at in that pairing.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
  3. @GodGundamNT1 Game makes PS3 run hot.
  • Topic Archived