• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
  3. Is this game anything like Federation vs Zeon on PS2?

User Info: firelover1991

firelover1991
7 years ago#11
Good luck.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
7 years ago#12
A good way to describe it is, similar to Grand theft auto except with gundams.

User Info: fooly__cooly

fooly__cooly
7 years ago#13
Man, this game is pretty hard to find. I checked out 3 Gamestops and none had it. Looks like I have to find it on Amazon if I really want it..
psn: randy_marshh
not changing sig till bears win the superbowl started 12-30-09

User Info: Ryumoau23

Ryumoau23
6 years ago#14
Is this game difficult? i was thinking of trying it since it is $10 at gamestop, but i don't wanna play it if its annoyingly difficult like Journey to Jaburo was for me.
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau

fooly__cooly
6 years ago#15
Lucky you can get it in person, I'd have to drive like 2 towns over to find the nearest Gamestop that has it around here. I'm thinking of ordering it off Amazon, with shipping it'll come out to be around $15, hopefully it'll be worth it.

fooly__cooly
6 years ago#16
Just ordered it from Gamestop.com for 14 bucks with shipping, can't wait! I've been watching a few of the Gundam anime's again and it really pumped me up for this lol.

User Info: Ryumoau23

Ryumoau23
6 years ago#17
i saw it for less then $12 at gamestop 2 days ago, but decided not to get it. I guess i don't really feel like spending more than $5 on the game based on the gameplay vids i saw of it.
24 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau

User Info: Bloodyrose1985

Bloodyrose1985
6 years ago#18
This game is nothing like F Vs Z at least in that game the controls actually work and is actually fun., this game is pure liquid Sh!t. My god how can anything go this wrong, block button doesn't even work, can't lock on or even register that it's even locked on, be as close as possible my A@@ when the bullets just spray out and hits everything else but the target like a F*ing storm trooper.

User Info: Gohan266

Gohan266
6 years ago#19
Block works for me as does the lock-on. When locking-on make sure you don't touch the right analog or hold the button. Issue sounds like something personal or messed up controller.
PSN ID: RGM-89GM
GT: RGM89GM
  1. Boards
  2. Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
  3. Is this game anything like Federation vs Zeon on PS2?
  • Topic Archived