• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Installing and discs?

User Info: diovivente

diovivente
11 years ago#1
Question: If I install all 4 discs onto my HDD, then when the game needs to switch discs do I still have to do it, or can I just have any disc in to validate?
Xbox Live: Diovivente

User Info: Kurama2

Kurama2
11 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

diovivente
11 years ago#3
hmmm... any answers that WEREN"T deleated?

User Info: fuelstaind

fuelstaind
11 years ago#4
That IS a good question. I am not sure if it would even ask for a disc other than to start it up. I would think that it would know all the information is on the HDD and would continue playing without any interruption. But as I only have about 3 GB left on my 20 gig HDD, I can only speculate.

User Info: 0X0_Ghost_0X0

0X0_Ghost_0X0
11 years ago#5
nope still need the disc
WALL OF TEXT? Press ALT + F4 to make it smaller

diovivente
11 years ago#6
I understand you need the disc, but can I just keep the 1st disc in for all discs installed, or do I need disc two in for disc two, etc.?
FiNaLFAnTaSyTaCtIx 11 years ago#7
You always need the respective disc to play the sections of the game; I've installed all 4 and nothing changes from that.

User Info: 0X0_Ghost_0X0

0X0_Ghost_0X0
11 years ago#8
ive heard a rumour that you can burn the disc and it works. Not sure if there is any truth to this though, someone should try it. (not me, i dont have the instaling xbox thinger)
WALL OF TEXT? Press ALT + F4 to make it smaller

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500
11 years ago#9
Can I install the first disc in my hard drive if I have enough room for all four disc?

User Info: vcrasher

vcrasher
11 years ago#10
the xbox can tell which disk your using.. ie LO disk 1 ... i would reccomend downloading disk 4. and if you download the entire game.. its around 23+ gigs
I have all systems and like them all equally
dont call me a flaming fanboy >_< or i will seriously have a long debate with you about systems
  1. Boards
  2. Lost Odyssey
  3. Installing and discs?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers