• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Uggy15

Uggy15
4 years ago#1
It's so hard... green mystery data are random and other things appear as well...grumble grumble... anyway! (perks up suddenly) I know the area that they appear in but well bonus panels... i only seem to get the same chip over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over... ahem.So would any one want to trade?if they have one?Maybe a mega chip or two?I live in Australia, Queens land, Gympie, ceder pocket.if you would like to arrange a meeting that would be fine maybe the Gympie Library. I have Protoman.

User Info: MarthsCape

MarthsCape
4 years ago#2
If you're posting on this board, you have Colonel as well. But, I hate to say you will probably not find anyone. You probably also shouldn't post your address. It would be a better idea to only give that in a PM. You never know what kind of crazies are out there. Especially in the land down under, where every animal wants to eat you.
"Big Boss's only love interest should be the battlefield itself." - Dicer7
  • Topic Archived