• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Inferno05

Inferno05
4 years ago#1
So I'm trying to put together a Snake Folder, but I'm short on AreaGrab, Blinder, WindRacket, and Geddon1 chips (though I'll take an M-Code on that last one). Anyone know where I can find these? The guides don't seem to have them.
Pokemon X 1676-4937-5079 IGN: Reaga SV: Unknown

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#2
Sadly, other than some Numberman Trader codes, you're basically just hoping to get them out of the Oran Island Chip Trader at the end of the game.
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

Inferno05
4 years ago#3
MultiKoopa posted...
Sadly, other than some Numberman Trader codes, you're basically just hoping to get them out of the Oran Island Chip Trader at the end of the game.

I was afraid of that. I've received 1 * Blinder and 1 M Geddon1 that way, and I'm using a code for free 10CT.

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#4
Sorry man.

Oh, but you should've gotten an Area Grab * from the Numberman Trader codes. There's a DS-Exclusive Numberman Code for it.

All the Numberman codes, including the DS-Exclusive ones, should be in the Cheats section: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/928331-mega-man-battle-network-5-double-team/cheats
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

Inferno05
4 years ago#5
MultiKoopa posted...
Sorry man.

Oh, but you should've gotten an Area Grab * from the Numberman Trader codes. There's a DS-Exclusive Numberman Code for it.

All the Numberman codes, including the DS-Exclusive ones, should be in the Cheats section: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/928331-mega-man-battle-network-5-double-team/cheats

I know, just wanting to grab more of them.
  • Topic Archived