• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team
  3. OK, so, how many TP Chips / Transport Chips are there EXACTLY?

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#1
I found this in the Answers section:

1. You get your first official TP chip after you convince Tesla/Pride to help you with the Second Liberation Mission against Shademan. Pretty much you get it in your email before u get into Oran. YOu will not get this email if you did not beat the game with the other team.

2. Numberman Lotto! which u can easily find

3. There will be a PMD in Scilab area 1. It should be at the top left of the area. This will NOT APPEAR if you did not beat the game with the other team.

4. Lastly you have to play quite a while. I think its after you liberate Sci Lab. You have to check the BBS boards either Dex's or Scilab's and you have to read a post by MIA in which she will tell you to meet her at the AirFilterComp which you can go to in order to buy the TP chip for 1000 zennys! She and her post will not appear unless you beat the game with the other team already.

But I've found a couple of posts around the boards saying there is a 5th one somewhere, somehow? Is there ACTUALLY a 5th one? If there is, does anybody know how to get it?

And also, do you HAVE to have a GBA game slotted-in to get any/all of these? Or is having a completed DS save from the other Team good enough?
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#2
Just continued this game again. I guess you don't need the GBA game slotted in.

Still wondering about that 5th TP chip.
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#3
:\ Nobody knows about that 5th chip?

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#4
I wil never give up
never surrender

User Info: VexingLightning

VexingLightning
4 years ago#5
When you beat the game with one save file the other will get one at the start

MultiKoopa
4 years ago#6
VexingLightning posted...
When you beat the game with one save file the other will get one at the start

this is completely untrue. Unless you mean all 7 icons?
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team
  3. OK, so, how many TP Chips / Transport Chips are there EXACTLY?
  • Topic Archived