• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Omg the damage in this is

User Info: tymishimadevil

tymishimadevil
3 years ago#1
Much more realistic then ttt2 ( they should patch this tekken if they want people to get ready for t7) I forgot how less damage you take in this game. Ttt2s damage is crap. Anyone wanna jump on this game with me until june 2? I know bounda are obviously replaced with screw spin thing, but theres gotta be someone who wants to play t6 with me lol. Its safe to say i prefer this over ttt2. My psn is my name on here

User Info: Haseeb_BSAA

Haseeb_BSAA
3 years ago#2
I'd play but I'm on Xbawkz. And by the way , TTT2 is kinda balanced by the fact that you have 2 characters.
If you look at Tekken 5 , it had HUGE damage scaling , and it was balanced by the fact that you had no bound.
Similarly , Tekken 6 less damage is balanced by the fact that you have bound attacks and way larger combos.

User Info: BubbaNES

BubbaNES
3 years ago#3
Hey dude, I just got Tekken 6 and have been on the Discord crapping about how there is no community on this game, add me on PSN: cookieoreo0730 and we can get a couple of matches going.

PS I have crappy internet so hopefully Namco's god tier netcode makes up for that.

User Info: XLR87T3

XLR87T3
3 years ago#4
@BubbaNES Why not disqus?
Assault Vest Scrafty>Assault Vest Conkeldurr
Bronzong>Metagross
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Omg the damage in this is
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I beat Azazel...? Enemy/Boss17 Answers