• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Online really sucks. I literally can't finish ONE MATCH.

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
4 years ago#1
I've been playing online for months and I have never finished one match. It's slow and choppy like a DVD with scratches. I can't even make use my own skills. Every time I get to the second round I lose connection. Sometimes it's the first round and sometimes it's right before the fight starts. For some stupid reason all the online matches are 3 round wins instead of 2 which doesn't help matters any. I just want to win ONE stupid player match so I can get the trophy but I can't because I CAN'T FINISH ONE STUPID FIGHT!
Will not change this sig until Raven is confirmed for T7.

User Info: ModestJ

ModestJ
4 years ago#2
Okay seriously, this is such bulls***! I wanted to play with my very good friend who likes Tekken, but we didn't even throw a punch before the fight ended! And then after that, the next five times we couldn't even get off of the select screen!

f*** THIS GAME'S ONLINE! NO, f*** ONLINE IN GENERAL!
Will not change this sig until Raven is confirmed for T7.

User Info: FishOfPain

FishOfPain
4 years ago#3
...and that's why online games suck and those with online trophies especially so.

Sad to hear it though; this one went fine for me, but the most I had to wait was 3 months to find a Worms player who I actually could connect to. Soo frustrating.
"You're a jerk, Dent"
Wowbagger from The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

User Info: _Xaviery_

_Xaviery_
4 years ago#4
Trophywise, I'm stuck at 97% because of the damn online trophy. It's been years already :<
But I beseech you.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Online really sucks. I literally can't finish ONE MATCH.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A