• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Azazel's Theme Lyrics deciphered !!!!

User Info: windminion

windminion
4 years ago#1
Azazel Theme Lyrics:
(This was so freaking hard to decipher, so I hope you guys enjoy !!)

Latin:

Cadendo
Laetitia e
osurus esse
Irin we-quadishin
halleluia odium
osurus esse
Irin we-quadishin
halleluia odium
Quadishin gloria
Pie Jesu Domine
Dona ei requiem
Iria we-quadishin
osurus esse
Irin we-quadishin
halleluia odium
Quadishin gloria
Pie Jesu Domine
Dona ei requiem
Iria we-quadishin

English translation:

Fallen
From Grace
You shall hate forever more
Watchers and holy ones
Praised be the lord of hatred
Watchers and holy ones
Glory, oh holy ones
Merciful Lord Jesus
Grant them rest
Watchers and holy ones
Watchers and holy ones
Glory, oh holy ones
Merciful Lord Jesus
Grant them rest
Watchers and holy ones

Meaning:

The song refers to the Fallen angels, not the ones of the first angelical rebellion everyone is familiar with described in the bible and led by Satan; this song refers to the second angelical rebelion described in the second Book of Enoch and led by Azazel.

The Watchers or "Iria we-quadishin" were angels who had the mission to protect the humans from afar; but instead, the Watchers actually make contact with the humans and teach them tons of stuff like how to make weapons and medicine and they even start mating with human females.

Hybrid children, called Niphilim, are born and realizing what has happened the Arc Angels are ordered to put an end to the life of these children. The Watchers are NOT happy after this and raise in arms against heaven, the angel leading this rebellion is called: Azazel

In the end the Watchers are not banished to hell, but "Chained to the darkest and deepest confines of the Earth until the end of times".

Terms of use ? :

Please use these lyrics as you like, I just deciphered this because no one had and I really liked the song, so you may use these lyrics as you like ! The song isn't mine anyway !! xD (Although I WOULD like it if you include a little side note that says "Deciphred by windminion @gamefaqs" or "Deciphred by windminion @youtube")

User Info: Ninrin

Ninrin
4 years ago#2
This is pretty cool. I hadn't even thought about whether that music theme had meaning in its lyrics. Nice find!

User Info: Captain_SouD

Captain_SouD
4 years ago#3
Really? Do you work for in Namco Bandai? I'd find all of this bulls***.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Azazel's Theme Lyrics deciphered !!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A