• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Need help regarding this game and SSD

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
5 years ago#1
So I got a SSD installed in my new PS3, everything so far worked fine, it's really a big improvement over an usual hdd...

However, Tekken 6 (disc version) doesn't work properly... I noticed right away the initial loading took much longer than it should.

So anyways I then went straight to installing the game on the SSD...no problem whatsoever.

But then I tried playing online.... omg it just takes forever to load right before the match should start, then it takes forever again synching...!

If I try quitting the game my PS3 just beeps and then reboots.
If I, by chance, get into an actual match, it's super laggy... -_-

So whatever, I thought maybe the disc is damaged or something, so I put it in my old PS3 and it works perfectly fine...??

Is this a known issue with SSDs and Tekken 6 or games that install from disc in general, or maybe it's the new PS3's disc drive?
I tested few other games and there weren't any issues as far I can tell.

Any ideas, suggestions, whatever... and is this a known issue for Tekken 6 / SSD's?
"Being hard on yourself doesn't accomplish anything - just keep setting goals and working on them." -Star Creator
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Need help regarding this game and SSD
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I beat Azazel...? Enemy/Boss17 Answers
How to rank up? General17 Answers
How to read the combo in the faq...? General1 Answer
How do you block? Build4 Answers
2 Player? General1 Answer