• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. The character stats data is completely useless

User Info: Lisker

Lisker
5 years ago#1
When you select your main character, it shows your win/lose ratio with them on the menu screen. I thought it was great because you could see how well you did against other players online, while the win/lose data it shows in arcade mode is pointless, since it's just against the computer, which really means nothing because it includes Azazel, which some characters (especially the grappler heavy King) are slaughtered by. It's really how you do against actual people that matters, since you actually have to use varying strategies, and adapt in the middle of the match along with your opponent (while the computer never learns). But it turns out the win/lose data it shows on the main menu includes the offline stats, so it's totally useless too. Is there anywhere that shows your win/loss rate against just people, not the computer? I know there's ranked match, but I have the Xbox version, and the ONLY people who still play ranked match are players who've put a thousand matches with one character, and new players who don't know that they'll get massacred in ranked match (I know you can choose to look for similarly ranked players, but I always wait forever before giving up). It seems like player match is the only place where you can get real competition, but now it seems that the only place where they keep track of it includes crap like Azazel matches.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. The character stats data is completely useless
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I beat Azazel...? Enemy/Boss17 Answers
How to rank up? General17 Answers
How to read the combo in the faq...? General1 Answer
How do you block? Build4 Answers
2 Player? General1 Answer