• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Tekken 6 - What's new, what to expect, what are the basics, etc.

User Info: Ragnoraok

Ragnoraok
7 years ago#91
HeraclesGr posted...
Tekken should lose at least ten characters to be playable.Lose all the animals,the machines,the sumos that surprisingly do more than grapples,the clones of the same fight style (like either hwoarang or baek,who needs 2 taek won do practitioners even if they kick differently),cr@ppy fight styles like julia that kick @ss in tekken and bleed in the outside world,and for god's sake,kill a Mishima Namco,it is about time.Do these and you get a more beautiful and a faster to learn game.

they really do need to lower the amount of ppl to make it balanced. Still, it may not be so bad because all they need to do for T7 is to keep the cast of T6 but just balance them more. The large cast is probably so Namco does not alienate or piss out ppl by taking out favorites. Still, they need to take out clones; ppl that play similarly (Christie and Eddy), need to be mushed into 1 character. Personally, the day I stop buying TEKKEN is the day they take out Dragunov, and seeing how he is not important to the story, I feel that day is coming soon.
Here at gamefaqs, you are either a troll, noob, or fanboy.....not like it matters, we are all losers anyways.

User Info: _HaradaLoving_

_HaradaLoving_
7 years ago#92
Ragnoraok posted...
HeraclesGr posted...
Tekken should lose at least ten characters to be playable.Lose all the animals,the machines,the sumos that surprisingly do more than grapples,the clones of the same fight style (like either hwoarang or baek,who needs 2 taek won do practitioners even if they kick differently),cr@ppy fight styles like julia that kick @ss in tekken and bleed in the outside world,and for god's sake,kill a Mishima Namco,it is about time.Do these and you get a more beautiful and a faster to learn game.

they really do need to lower the amount of ppl to make it balanced. Still, it may not be so bad because all they need to do for T7 is to keep the cast of T6 but just balance them more. The large cast is probably so Namco does not alienate or piss out ppl by taking out favorites. Still, they need to take out clones; ppl that play similarly (Christie and Eddy), need to be mushed into 1 character. Personally, the day I stop buying TEKKEN is the day they take out Dragunov, and seeing how he is not important to the story, I feel that day is coming soon.

All the new characters are here to stay IMO. It's the clones that are difficult to see staying around. But yeah they don't want to piss off fans of those variation clones. I like the clones and the giant big choice, personally.
When you point to the moon, don't lose track of all that heavenly glory.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/_HaradaLoving_/boards

User Info: oldje

oldje
6 years ago#93
they need to fix tekken campaign mode i.e tekken force

the cpu shouldn't have the ability to juggle ESPECIALLY with guns, just played a game where im' following jins trail, and i keep getting sniped at by gun, so i just switch to manual mode (easy since i have a arcade stick)

however they kept shooting me when i get up, and there was more then one gun man, so you can't get up at ALL, usually if there are gun men in the background I would 'select' them as a new enemy to attack, but this time it didn't work since i couldn't get up period

also try getting swarmed by robots, they get infinite juggle and you can't get up aswell, its as bad as the alyssa fight,

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
5 years ago#94
Yeah I know old post, but I disagree, never got a problem in story, was kinda too easy usually, but still lots of fun. I actually used it for practicing juggles and the AI was awesome!
I can see why the Alisa fight would be not enjoyable or easy for some, it's my most favorite fight though, probably of all games I've ever played ( and I played many, trust me). I even started over a few times, just for this fight. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken 6
  3. Tekken 6 - What's new, what to expect, what are the basics, etc.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A

How do I beat Azazel...? Enemy/Boss17 Answers
How to rank up? General17 Answers
How to read the combo in the faq...? General1 Answer
How do you block? Build4 Answers
2 Player? General1 Answer