• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: intotheshadowz

intotheshadowz
12 years ago#1
Wasn't surprised that it would be canceled the second they heard of its inception?

I knew it from the start, and since it has been in development hell for the past year or two it has finally been announced that is canceled.

I knew it. And I was so excited too.
I hath heardth that thou lovest kips of the mud.

User Info: Lumpy09

Lumpy09
12 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: legacy_ma

legacy_ma
12 years ago#3
Personally not surprised but still pissed. It would have made for an awsome game for the DS.

User Info: greater_bird

greater_bird
12 years ago#4

I'm surprised - I didn't think it'd be cancelled, and I was looking forward to it. I had noticed it had been a long time with no news, and that's never a good sign.

Inception means start/beginning.

User Info: _Divined_Beast_

_Divined_Beast_
12 years ago#5
I just remembered this after like 2 years, too bad its canceled.
Currently playing:Dot Hack series,Sonic Rush Adventure and Phoenix Wright 3
Currently Awaiting:KH358/2,No More Heroes,Slim PSP, Falcon 360

User Info: SquigleyTEZT

SquigleyTEZT
12 years ago#6
Anyone know why it was canceled? As far as I know, all the other console versions were scrapped, too. It's a shame. I think a Wii version would be awesome, too. Actually, a Wii version would be perfect!

User Info: Dan2012

Dan2012
12 years ago#7
Inception: to begin an act, process or instance of beginning

i just looked that up in the dictionary but i'm still a little confused on what you mean by "they canceled it" whose "they" and why?

User Info: golbez1729

golbez1729
11 years ago#8
why would a game like this get canceled and a game called pony's still come out....... bah

User Info: jenofwildfire

jenofwildfire
11 years ago#9
Not really. It's a bit disappointing, since this game was part of the reason I got a DS(in addition to several other games of course). The DS would've been perfect for a Black and White game.
---

User Info: ShintoKyuto

ShintoKyuto
11 years ago#10
The ability to rub your creatures...
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read Below.
Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read Above.
  • Topic Archived