• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Titan Quest
  3. HumbleBundle

User Info: AznJudge

AznJudge
6 years ago#1
Yeah!
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : EvilElrond; SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel

User Info: MysticB121

MysticB121
6 years ago#2
I saw this added on the Humble Bundle and gave it a shot. About a couple hours in and I just killed the Cyclopes. Definitely having a great time with this game. Not what i expected out of the trailer and my first 15 minutes with it.
Visual Studio 2008 has stopped responding! Would you like to open Visual Studio 2008 to debug?

User Info: FOAF

FOAF
6 years ago#3
Picked it up from the Humble Bundle as well, and it's been pretty fun. Does anyone know if the Steam version of the expansion works with this? I would like to check before I get it.
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading my sig.

User Info: xnxv

xnxv
6 years ago#4
It will not work with the Humble Bundle version. A shame because the expansion adds so much more to the base game.
"Tradition is the reason for doing something you can no longer think of a reason for doing." - Rat, Pearls Before Swine

User Info: Entropian

Entropian
6 years ago#5
xnxv posted...
It will not work with the Humble Bundle version. A shame because the expansion adds so much more to the base game.

Wow that's lame as f***, I just picked it up as well and was planning on getting the expansion. It doesn't make sense to sell a steam key that doesn't work with the expansion also sold thru steam. Come to think of it how do you know it doesn't work?
The opposite of congress must be progress.

User Info: xnxv

xnxv
6 years ago#6
Sorry, I thought you guys downloaded the game off Humble Bundle. Yeah, the Steam expansion will work. Disregard my previous post.
"Tradition is the reason for doing something you can no longer think of a reason for doing." - Rat, Pearls Before Swine

User Info: Entropian

Entropian
6 years ago#7
sweet good news, now lets hope IT goes on sale soon lol
The opposite of congress must be progress.

User Info: IceHedge

IceHedge
6 years ago#8
So i've installed just 3 of the games in the humble bundle and I've easily put more hours into this game than any of them, and will gladly purchase the expansion this coming Monday! I rarely like point and click top down adventures but I haven't had this much fun with a PC game since Diablo 2.
Tired of obeying the rules only for the condescending enforcers to punish the good.
  1. Boards
  2. Titan Quest
  3. HumbleBundle
  • Topic Archived