• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
  3. Since this board has been dead for more than year, I'm king now.

User Info: TanorFaux

TanorFaux
5 years ago#1
This board has been dead for a year and nearly a half, so I shall become its new ruler. By annexing this land to mine. Hehe, I still find this game a lot of fun to play. Sure it has limited fighting, but I always liked messing with it and finding little combos to string and liked that this was the only game where you can touch the World Tournament Floor and go behind the walls near the building and be pretty much safe and don't have to touch your controller. The computer will out itself heh.

Anyone play this still in the past year? :P
This signature is only a substitution, the real signature is hidden somewhere else. I don't know where it is, if you find it, have a Carbonox suit on first.

User Info: CM101Play

CM101Play
5 years ago#2
I haven't played it in quite some time. It was fun when it came out, but with BT2, BT3, RB, and RB2 out, it isn't as fun. Might play through it soon though, just for fun.
http://i.imgur.com/pXxTP.gif
The greatest trick ever played was man convincing himself that God does not exist.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
  3. Since this board has been dead for more than year, I'm king now.
  • Topic Archived