• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. I can't think of a name for this topic....

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#11
Nah. you van't put lyrics in ur custom songs cause of copyright issues and stuff like that.

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#12
Ah, in custom songs. I guess that makes sense.

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#13
what have you been doin for this long time?

Iceferno
11 years ago#14
Ah, I've been on other boards on GameSpot. Don't do much Tony Hawking these days. Might have to start my games again though. I've also been doing some music too. Got some pretty cool songs made 8)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#15
Me too. I haven't played th in a while. Been playing alot of Guitar Hero and games my bro borrows from friends lately. But I've been doing alot of school work lately, trying to get my english grade up....

Iceferno
11 years ago#16
Sounds like you've been quite busy! I suppose you have exams coming up at school or something?

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#17
Yea. School ended yesterday. This week was final exams.

Iceferno
11 years ago#18

Ah ok then.

Oh, I've started THAW again btw. :P On Easy. And I'm up to Santa Monica. Gotta get some more pieces for the Ranch then head out to the Oil Rig. :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#19
cool. I'm doing thug 2 for the gaps, not going to well since i can't find the gap lists on my computer. lol

Iceferno
11 years ago#20
I'm actually quite surprised playing through THAW yet again as I've found quite a few new gaps I didn't even know about! :P Who knows, I might have all the gaps by the time I've played it 100 times! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. I can't think of a name for this topic....
  • Topic Archived