• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. THAW Trivia from Wikipedia

User Info: BlazeFaia

BlazeFaia
11 years ago#121
To Blaze_faia: Delayed again? :( Daaayaam!

Yup. March 9th.
Companion Cube for Brawl!
http://a814.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/l_0d8f081fbbf0f638cd0b148062ca90f5.jpg

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#122
Well, that's coming up soon, so not too much to worry about, really ;)

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#123
True, It's only to sunday, so have fun with it when you get it. I'll have to admit, im a little jealous of you.

Iceferno
11 years ago#124
I might get a Wii sometime aswell. I had a long chat with someone basically about 'what if I owned a current-gen console'? We established that 360s aren't worth-while for Platformers other than Kameo. He seemed to like what the PS3 had to offer but suggested, since I'm an avid Platformer fan, I should go for the Wii. I'd have to agree with him. I've seen some wicked games on the system. I'd really love to play Super Paper Mario!! :D

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#125
That's true. The 360 is mostly good for shooters, sports, and racing. Plus arcade games from Xbox Live. but that's pretty much it.

Iceferno
11 years ago#126
A pretty good selection as far as my brother's concerned! :P I reckon he'll be getting Devil May Cry 4 sometime soon...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#127
Does he have A 360?

Iceferno
11 years ago#128
Yep. He's got quite a few games on it already and has probably only had it about 2 months.

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#129
I have 14 games already and it's only been about....(thinking deeply)...5 months. That's a new record. It was like 1 year and some months before I had 14 GC games!

Iceferno
11 years ago#130
I've got around 14 GC games now. I don't tend to buy much for it anymore, but I want to try and buy all the games I can till my 1 memory card runs out of space. I think I still have around 700 of 1019 blocks left :P
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. THAW Trivia from Wikipedia
  • Topic Archived