• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. THAW Trivia from Wikipedia

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#101
I don't have Boo yet :(

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#102
I forget how I got him. Possibly had something to do with the Birdie Challenge.

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#103
Yea. I have to play my GC more, but it's hard to play it now.

Iceferno
11 years ago#104
Really? How come?

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#105
Well, I feel like playing it, especially cause I found Lego Star Wars 2 fun again yesterday, but then I feel that I should be playing my 360 cause it's brand new. Plus it's a hassle to set up cause of the cords. :(
Maybe I'll play this weekend.

Iceferno
11 years ago#106
Yeah. Give all your consoles a fair chance. But never forget about the old stuff! :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#107
True. I remember one time i was bored with my GC and it's games, so I played my N64 again. It was frefreshing. The graphics were colorful and the games and the controller were different and thus fresh.

Iceferno
11 years ago#108
Yep. That's proof that you don't need to be caught up in the current generation of gaming. :) I frequently go back to old games when I'm doing time-consuming stuff on the PC like uploading music. :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#109
I just played Smash bros melle again, and, I loved it. It was so fun to play that kind of game again.

Iceferno
11 years ago#110
Yeah. Just you wait till you own Brawl! I don't own it yet, let alone a Wii, but it looks so awesome. I'd love to play it! :D
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. THAW Trivia from Wikipedia
  • Topic Archived