• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#21
Ah yeah. That's an even better idea! It would be great if a TH game was made with every existing level in it (including unreleased ones which weren't put in the final versions of the games) all rolled together like in THAW and Project 8, as you say... :)

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#22
yea. w/ all the new features and what not. tht is awesome. plus the paris level tht was cut from thps3 (and only in the GBC version), and the sewers from thps4 on ps1, and all other levels.

Iceferno
11 years ago#23
Paris on THPS3? Oh man, they should've done that level! The game would be so awesome if it was based in a big city. The London level was kinda disappointing (even the Hi-res version).

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#24
i found it enjoyable. It was close to the actual Trafalgar Square. Maybe ur disappointed cuase its not how u wanted ur home town to turn out.

Iceferno
11 years ago#25
Lol. I don't live in London but yeah, the level did seem kinda basic. There are a lot more streets connected to the ring-road surrounding Trafalgar Square in the real London...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#26
well...my bad. geuss i just assumed

Iceferno
11 years ago#27

Don't worry about it.

On a seperate note, I'm disappointed to see how small this forum's getting, but not too surprised. Seems all forums are dieing, even the active ones! :(

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#28
what happened to f_zero or watevr his name was?

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#29
I'm here .Well i'm sorry for letting these TH forums die. I'll post sooner, as you can see iv'e posted on all the topics Iceferno wanted me to post :D.

Iceferno
11 years ago#30
And I'm glad ya did! TH forums make up half the time I spend on here :P
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...
  • Topic Archived