• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#101
lol. "Do a 540 Kickflip" But i only have a guitar! "well, uh, figure it out!" lol

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#102
Hehe. Playing a skating game with a guitar would be so hilarious! :P

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#103
yea, but GH3 doesn't come with a demo for THPG.

Iceferno
11 years ago#104
Darn. I wonder if Crash games still come with Spyro demos and vice-versa? That was an interesting thing about the original 3 Spyro games and 3 Crash games on PS1 :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#105
Yea. Not alot of games come with demos. There are still demo discs, but mostly you get demos from online services of the console maker.

Iceferno
11 years ago#106
Yeah. I don't really need to go for any more demos.. well, not for a while anyway ;)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#107
I hate having demos on discs. It used to be the only way you could play them, but now it's more convinient to go online and download the demo to your console. Unfortunately, the Wii can't get downlowds or demos from Wi-Fi.

Iceferno
11 years ago#108
Yeah. That's unfortunate. Still, with the Wii I'll probably just risk buying the game since there are tons of great games available on it :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#109
You can't always judge a game by the demo. Some demos suck, and some are good. The problem w/ good demos is that the final game could be bad.

Back to the subject of TH and skating games in general, i recently played Skate.

Iceferno
11 years ago#110

Ah yeah. My bro showed me Skate about a month ago. It was a demo, but he downloaded the demo after the game came out, so who knows what version the demo is :P

Looks like a really cool game. Quite a bit of skill involved too as you have to balance yourself constantly aswell as perform tricks...

1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...
  • Topic Archived