• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#11
cool. I live the USA. DONT MESS WITH TEXAS!

i'm only kidding of course. I live in California, but my parents came from Mexico.

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
12 years ago#12
Ah, that's interesting. :) I hardly know any people from Mexico and it seems the people I've heard about have been said in these Tony Hawk forum threads :P

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#13
huh???......?

Iceferno
11 years ago#14
You and f_ZeroX :P

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#15
oh sry. i hsve a hard time with messages (sometimes)

Iceferno
11 years ago#16
Don't worry. I'm the same. Sometimes I'm jus totally lost as to what some messages might mean :P

User Info: gameguy2500

gameguy2500
11 years ago#17
I think they should make a TRUE remake of THPS1. That'd be the BOOM!
My Gaming Site:
http://www.freewebs.com/gg2500/

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#18
i was thinking take all the levels from every tony hawk game and link them together like in Project 8 or Proving Ground.

Iceferno
11 years ago#19
That's a cool idea. :) If they put all THPS1-4 levels in a game, I hope they'd do it in the styles of the hi-res versions. Like THPS3's Airport on the PS2/GC/XBOX. That had some cool extras. Or, they could make it so you could unlock the PS/N64 versions of some levels. On the PS/N64 versions of THPS3, Canada is quite different although some parts are still quite similar...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#20
i meant that they were connected like in American Wasteland or Project 8, whr its one huge city.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
  3. If THPS1&2 were remade...
  • Topic Archived