• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
12 years ago#31
Bjork is a singer, yes. I have a remix of one of her songs by Underworld :D

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#32
buy the slomo cheat. it help to judge whr the ball is gonig to be and u can time your swing better. it also helps u balance.

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#33
u know whats cool? buy the invisible cheat, then go into a level. Do a trick u cant land on the ground, but before u bail. pause and go to cheats. then keep turning the invisibility one on and off. ur guy completes the animation. So u can land 900s on the ground!

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#34

You play tennis on a skateboard right? That sounds awesome!! a 900 on the ground!!

Iceferno
12 years ago#35
Whoa. Nice Cheat-Tips, guys! You should put your ideas on GameWinners.com :) 900 on the ground. That sounds bloody wicked!! :D

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#36
bjorn just challenges u again. He says he cant beleive he "lost to a skater person" and asks u 4 a rematch.

Iceferno
12 years ago#37
So it's just endless challenges by him? That sucks seeing as I can't even beat him the first time. I thought youd unlock something... :(

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#38
u get 500 bucks from beating him once, and only once. Then it says "All cash cleared for this minigame"

Iceferno
12 years ago#39
Ah. I see. By the way, do you know if you need all goals complete to unlock Jenna or is it just all Cash icons?

W1NN3R1
12 years ago#40
The completing goals, collecting cash icons, beating all the minigames, and getting all the gaps gets u all the cash in the game. So you basically have to complete EVERYTHING. But first u have to buy the carnival and Chicago, because they have all of the above.
  • Topic Archived