• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#171
Probably the worst games to ahve bad cameras are sports games

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#172
Tony Hawk certainly doesn't have bad camera work. :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#173
Not TH. I meant like Madden. You cant see all your recievers on screen. So when you throw to one off screewn, you cant see if he's covered or open, so your more likely to throw incomplete or an interception.

Iceferno
11 years ago#174
I know you didn't mean TH. Just felt like pointing out how great it is with camera-work aswell as everyhing else :P Good thing I've never played a Madden game! I'm not likely to either ;)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#175
U have to broaden your horizon on the kind of games you play. That's what I hate about some people >: ( Even it's a good game, they'll hate it because it's a shooter, or an rts. My bro's like that. Doesn't want a good game because it's a racer or a sports game. He only gets shooters. We ahve 6 shooters already, compared to 3 racers, 2 action adventure games, 2 alterative sports (TH), and 2 sports (Football). I'm sry. I guess i'm just open-minded like that. : l

Iceferno
11 years ago#176
Well, I'm pretty open-minded. I hate shooters though. Well, most shooters. Halo, for example, is very overrated.

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#177
Not over-rated at all. You've just never played. U take other peoples opinions and not try it for yourself and see if you do like it or not. It's never the case that a game is over-rated, it's that magazines and web sites tell you "OMG this game is going to be the 1337est game of all time. U must get it NOW!!!!!" Play the game for yourself, then form your own opinion. Don't let what someone else says be the reason you buy/don't buy a game, or any other thing for that matter.

Sry for the wall of text.

Iceferno
11 years ago#178
I have played it. I wasn't that impressed. After all, it's not exactly ground-breaking...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#179
True, but neither is TH anymore. It's just like what they always say: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." It's just what genres you like better I guess. I, for instance, don't like RPG's very much, but I might find one I enjoy once in a while. Thr has to be a shooter you like, even if you don't like 'em?

Iceferno
11 years ago#180
Well, the original Perfect Dark is good. That's about all I like lol
  • Topic Archived