• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: W1NN3R1

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#161
Well, the button were annoying to use to aim in Perfect Dark, but then u get used to it. The C-stick is just too small for shooters, but that doesn't mean u can't use it...

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#162
Yeah. I suppose it just depends on how used you are to using it...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#163
It can get annoying for some games, like controlling the camera and stuff.

Iceferno
11 years ago#164
Oh yeah, definately. And for some games that already have crappy camera-control, it really doesn't help! :?

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#165
Like Spider-Man. Ugh. I hate the camera now. When I was younger. I didn't hate it so much (cause when you're younger you don't really pay attention to those things), but now it's kinda annoying. But that was before I figured out how to get the camera to stop. (It turns out that the camera is set to automatic by default, meaning that it stays with you, and trying to control it will make it all crazy. You have to set it to Manual, and that helps alot.

Iceferno
11 years ago#166
Ah yeah. A lot of games do that with the camera. I suppose in some games you have to have the camera set to manual, but on other games one that goes back behind your character quickly is very helpful. :)

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#167
Like in Super Mario Sunshine, Just hit L and it recenters on you. That better than the game doing it for you.

Iceferno
11 years ago#168
Exactly. :) It works best in Adventure/Platformer games where you're running in a 3D environment, but not so good for stealth games where you wanna see 'round a corner...

W1NN3R1
11 years ago#169
Like Splinter Cell, exept that has a very good camera

Iceferno
11 years ago#170
lol Yeah, man. Good example :)
  • Topic Archived