• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
12 years ago#1
I know she doesn't appear in this game (booooo) but this Tony Hawk forum get's the most look. I was just wondering if anyone know if and who she is based on? My first guess was Asia Carerra but she doesn't fit the appearance at all! :P

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#2
umm.. no idea , are u talking about the THPS3 game

Iceferno
12 years ago#3
Well she can be unlocked in 1 and 2 aswell as 3 and maybe 4 but I haven't got far enough yet...

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#4
I still don't have her in 2 :( and i think i had her in 1, yeah i don't have THPS4 :(.

Iceferno
12 years ago#5
I don't think she's in THPS4GC, although of the secret characters, one is known to be the Hot Chick who costs a hellova load of cash. Unlockables are different in THPS4GC. You have to spend your money in the Secrets Shop accessable through the Pause Menu and the menu just after selecting your character. You also get the chance to unlock 2 secret levels. One that's exclusive to THPS4GC (and probably the PS2 version) and another level which is from Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2.

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#6
lol from matt hoffman man his first game sucked, i have it for dreamcast and it only has one song. Does the 2nd one have 2 songs? :p

Iceferno
12 years ago#7
Haven't played Mat Hoffman 2. I probably won't. I used to be really good at the first one, but now I suck ass so I'm selling it lol. I might try Mat Hoffman 2, but I won't hold my breath lol

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#8
i found mat hoffman 2 in a store, if i don't find any other good game i'll try it out but i doubt it.

Iceferno
12 years ago#9
Since the playable level from Mat Hoffman 2 in THPS4 looks good, it just might be a decent game...

f_ZeroX
12 years ago#10
It got a bad score though :(.
  • Topic Archived