• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should I buy Tomba 2 and/or Jumping Flash 2 on PSN?
I’m a fan of Tomba 1, already have that. I played the demo of Tomba 2 in 1999, but didn’t like it. But it’s been 22 years. How is it compared to the first? Should I consider getting it?

Also, is Jumping Flash 2 worth it? I already own the first on PSN, and I’m a fan of that game. How is the sequel?
I not learn good writing. But some must writing down songs of the biwa hoshi. Very good stories. But he killed by invaders then no more story. Forgetted by all.
Coyoda 1 month ago#2
I can speak for Tomba 2 having come back to it recently. It gets better as you go (or like, tosses different challenges and those platforming challenges and how to get through them are puzzles in their own right.) the 1st two beginning areas tend to be a slog for me.
So, where is the BL?
dr_zomberg 1 month ago#3
yes.
Professional Female HARDCORE 3d erotica creator. msg for my pixiv
societys bar is so disgustingly low not even james cameron can raise it this time.
EventualDecline 1 month ago#4
Tomba 2 still looks a little crappy to me, just like it did in 1999. But Jumping Flash 2 seems like a confirmed buy for me at this point.
I not learn good writing. But some must writing down songs of the biwa hoshi. Very good stories. But he killed by invaders then no more story. Forgetted by all.
water1111 1 month ago#5
Both, buy and download it before Sony decides to kill PS1 classics again.
Positive vibes only :)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Should I buy Tomba 2 and/or Jumping Flash 2 on PSN?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A