• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WELLL... I just spent $44 on a sealed Binary Domain
Ask me anything.

the games been getting lots of attention since it went bc on newer xbox consoles, I missed out on this title
and figured... meh might as well buy it. What should expect?
I DON'T NEED LUCK,
LUCK NEEDS ME
Yggdrasille 1 month ago#2
I really liked it when I first played it a few years ago, the best team-based TPS on PS3 in my experience. I loved the gameplay, story and characters quite a lot. Keep in mind that if you want to get the best ending, you need to have every teammate's trust at "Very high" and at "Max" for Bo, Faye and Cain.
Favourite games: Tales of Xillia 1/2, Trails of Cold Steel 1/2, Valkyria Chronicles, Ys Seven, Ys VIII, Suikoden V, Shadow Hearts 2, Valkyrie Profile 2
Varron 1 month ago#3
Probably the best Terminator game ever made, and a solid third-person shooter from a developer that's known for making the Yakuza series of games. The gameplay really had no right to be as good as it was, considering how Yakuza Dead Souls controlled.

My Top Five Resident Evil games:
RE4, RE7, RE2 Remake, RE8, REmake
str8Knowledge 1 month ago#4
Upgrading your teammates doesn’t affect their willingness to attack.

I think upgrading your guy Dan is a positive loop because you will kill more and get more points to spend. Plus more kills get reputation points?
(edited 1 month ago)
str8Knowledge 1 month ago#5
This toy reminds me of Binary Domain
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYEOvLMNY_I
str8Knowledge 1 month ago#6
Also you are not really the commander.
OaklandRaiderz 1 month ago#7
What an awesome game. Man, I love discovering hidden gems like these, especially years after their respective consoles have lost popularity. Back then I was so caught up with gears of war that I didn't even give a game like binary domain a chance. I'm also caught up playing Pacific Rift, singularity and mafia 2. Rock on, ps3.
I DON'T NEED LUCK,
LUCK NEEDS ME
Joeydollaz 1 month ago#8
The most annoying sidekick>
PERSONA 6 will NOT be Turn Based, Feb-25th 2021
kidrobot 1 month ago#9
why didnt you get the digital version for less?
I thought it was a fun game. I love gears of war and another game with nearly identical gameplay was welcome. Not as good as gears though.
2600|5200|Lynx|Master System|Genesis|Saturn|Dreamcast|Gamegear |PS1|PS2|PS3|PS4|PSP|NES|SNES|N64|GCN|Wii|Wii U|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|3DS|Xbox|Xbox 360|Xbox One|3DO
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. WELLL... I just spent $44 on a sealed Binary Domain
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A