This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever beaten a Tales of game?

User Info: sledgelmil

sledgelmil
1 month ago#31
I've beaten Destiny, Phantasia (PSone ver.) and Symphonia 1(PS3). Next will be Eternia (aka Destiny II on PSone).-

User Info: TantrumBull

TantrumBull
1 month ago#32
Tales of Phantasia snes with english patch and ps1 before and after the english patch.
Tales of Destiny: ps1 beaten but for ps2 version I gave up because of getting tired of playing certain RPG in japanese text.
Tales of Eternia
Narikiri Dungeon 2 and 3 with and without english patches.
Tales of Symphonia: Gamecube only
Tales of Vesperia: xbox 360 (need to get back into the xbox one version)
Tales of Xillia:
Tales of the World Radiant Mythologies:

Other games:
Tales of the Abyss: I wanted to clear it but the ps2 was pissing me off with how it ran the game so I gave up eventually.
Tales of Destiny 2, Rebirth and Radiant Mythologies 2 and 3 are the same reason as ps2 version of Destiny remake.
Tales of Symphonia 2: I just couldn't stay interested plus the controls on the ps3 felt really weird with the game.
Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave: text reasons
Tales of Hearts R: couldn't stay interested.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
1 month ago#33
Quite a few from symphonia to abyss to xillia 1&2 to…. Trying to beat vesperia… I just played them many times over more

innocence r and hearts R
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) and definite vibe gamer. OGTG/DEG retired hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Saixe

Saixe
1 month ago#34
Probably just eternia. I find the world building mind blowing and the characters interesting.
me no ple mhw

User Info: JA-WN-IX

JA-WN-IX
4 weeks ago#35
Tales of destiny II aka ToE
Tales of Legendia

...thats it.
Jonics.

User Info: AngelouRozaki

AngelouRozaki
4 weeks ago#36
i 100%'d Zestiria. Since it was the worst of the series, hopes can only go up this time.

User Info: rockyoumonkeys

rockyoumonkeys
2 weeks ago#37
I've played almost all of them, some of them quite a lot, but somehow have only beat two that I can think of; Symphonia and Graces f

I got super far into Vesperia and Xillia.

I definitely still plan to go back to them; I dug out my PS3 yesterday and I still have Graces f, Xillia 1&W, and Symphonia Collection on disc, and Zestria, Berseria, and Vesperia (and soon Arise) on my PS5.

User Info: Busuzima

Busuzima
2 weeks ago#38
Nope. Tried only Legendia and Abyss, lost interest and quit.

User Info: RobertFripp

RobertFripp
2 weeks ago#39
Tales of Destiny

User Info: kingdrake2

kingdrake2
2 weeks ago#40
tales of xillia: 1 month and 1 week
tales of xillia 2: 3 weeks and 1 day
would plat symphonia but the game scares me on plat requirements. can be done in 4 playthrough's.

time it took me to plat 2 of the games (i can get the european versions someday) to have another go at them.
Explorers In The Further Regions Of Experience, demons to some, Angels To Others: Pinhead
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you ever beaten a Tales of game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A