This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your Top 5 PSN only games?

User Info: Atarifanboy1977

Atarifanboy1977
2 months ago#11
Yggdrasille posted...
Beyond Good & Evil HD
Okami HD
Puppeteer
Battle Princess of Arcadias
Outland
okami got a japanese physical with english support
Puppeteer had a world wide physical release

User Info: Atarifanboy1977

Atarifanboy1977
2 months ago#12
Alltra posted...
Does it matter if it's available on other online stores?

In any event, I don't know if I'd call the following suggestions the best of the best, but I thoroughly enjoyed them.

In no order:

-Of Orcs and Men/Bound By Flame/Mars War Logs (They're all pretty much the same game with some slight variation)

-Revenant Saga

-Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes

-Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

-Teslagrad
Teslagrad got a physical.

User Info: ArcadianGenesis

ArcadianGenesis
2 months ago#13
By "PSN only" do you mean PS3 exclusives that were digital-only, or games that were multi-platform but digital-only within the PlayStation ecosystem?
My gaming rig: LG CX 55, PlayStation 5 (disc drive), Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Yamaha 5.1 surround system, Oculus Quest 2, PC running SteamVR

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
2 months ago#14
ArcadianGenesis posted...
By "PSN only" do you mean PS3 exclusives that were digital-only, or games that were multi-platform but digital-only within the PlayStation ecosystem?

No I stated in the topic you can just list whatever you have purchased and are enjoying. I mean for me buying MGS4 digital edition was great and probably should have made my top 5.

User Info: ArcadianGenesis

ArcadianGenesis
2 months ago#15
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
No I stated in the topic you can just list whatever you have purchased and are enjoying. I mean for me buying MGS4 digital edition was great and probably should have made my top 5.
Ok...but still, I'm wondering what your original intention was for "PSN only" before you retracted it.
My gaming rig: LG CX 55, PlayStation 5 (disc drive), Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch, Yamaha 5.1 surround system, Oculus Quest 2, PC running SteamVR

Ryphis_Demeanor
2 months ago#16
ArcadianGenesis posted...
Ok...but still, I'm wondering what your original intention was for "PSN only" before you retracted it.

Well my original intention was to see how I could trap you in your own curiosity. It looks like it worked.

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
2 months ago#17
Thanks to this topic, I downloaded Hard Corps. Solid game. Enjoyed it despite never playing Contra. The last two levels can f*** right off tho',

Ryphis_Demeanor
2 months ago#18
demonfang178 posted...
Thanks to this topic, I downloaded Hard Corps. Solid game. Enjoyed it despite never playing Contra. The last two levels can f*** right off tho',

Yeah those last two levels are a nightmare but once you grind for another year (or at least it started to feel that way at the end) you'll unlock enough stuff to make it easier.
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Well my original intention was to see how I could trap you in your own curiosity. It looks like it worked.
😅 Maybe think a little more carefully about your topic title next time.

User Info: icecutter17

icecutter17
3 weeks ago#20
Resogun

It's excellent. Also Zombie Driver, also really excellent.
Even angels cast shadows
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Your Top 5 PSN only games?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A