This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. About to play Spiderman web of shadows for the first time

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
3 months ago#1
So Ive been on a Spidey binge playing Spidey games I missed out on back in the day. Web of shadows was one of them
and Im super excited to play through it! However, I did wanted to ask, what path should I choose first? Good or evil path?

User Info: Varron

Varron
3 months ago#2
Good on first playthrough, evil on second?
Life's too short for side quests.

User Info: Lavanny

Lavanny
3 months ago#3
I did evil first, the good 2nd.

This game's combat is better than PS4 Spiderman's
I agree to disagree.

User Info: TaKun782

TaKun782
3 months ago#4
Doing my first good play through. Really loving the game! The pacing moves pretty fast because im almost done with it and only just started it yesterday! Lol. But the only negative thing I can really say is that yes.. Spideys voice actor sounds like he has a nasal congestion and given a extra dose of helium at times. Not a huge fan there...but its an otherwise good solid Spidey game for its time. I missed out on a lot of Spideys games from that time, so Im currently doing a Spiderman run and still have Shattered Dimensions, Edge of time, and TASM1 and 2 to do.

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
3 months ago#5
Lavanny posted...
This game's combat is better than PS4 Spiderman's
This game looks plays and feels like PS4 Spider-man on a much lower budget. If this game was designed specifically for PS3, with better graphics and mechanics, it would probably be just as "famous" as the latest spidey game.

I'd say going for a good playthrough first is always the way to go. Then on second one, time to go nuts. At least this is how I usually play games with good/evil options.
"Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them. Then you're an a**hole" - George Carlin

User Info: Ryphis_Demeanor

Ryphis_Demeanor
3 months ago#6
Such a fun game. I ended up picking it up on vacation for cheap at a used book shop and it will always be up there as a Hidden Gem on the PS3. I know it was pretty popular but it was easy to dismiss Spider-man games because you just couldn't be sure of their quality and this one was defintiely not worth skipping.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. About to play Spiderman web of shadows for the first time
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A