3 months ago #7
Alright, sorry for double posting but I watched the video, which is this one:

https://youtu.be/KDQ2vHnanQY

It's in spanish but luckily I know spanish since is my native language so I can give you a summary or translation

Alright what the video said was this:

Apparently the hacking community found a list with all the serial ID numbers of all the Sony's PS3 consoles, remember the security's breach or PSN Hack back on 2011?, it's all over again...

The thing is that the ID numbers wasn't very secured by Sony, there wasn't any "encrypted" data or any very complex computational security lock or something with the ID numbers info, actually it was on a simple "folder" (or at least that was the guy tried to say in the video in a mockery way) and a random hacker got that info and it's looks like he/she spread the info in the hacking community

So in the end it means that anyone can use the ID number of your console and do malicious things with it and you can't do anything, your console can be randomly banned because Sony will think that you jailbreaked your console or something like that.

Geesh..., this is really a mess up thing
AC:NL Dream code (updated version): 4F00-000F-4F10

Previous Versions
3 months ago
Alright, sorry for double posting but I watched the video, which is this one:

https://youtu.be/KDQ2vHnanQY

It's in spanish but luckily I know spanish since is my native language so I can give you a summary or translation

Alright what the video said was this:

Apparently the hacking community found a list with all the serial ID numbers of all the Sony's PS3 consoles, remember the security's breach or PSn Hack back on 2011?, it's all over again...

The thing is that the ID numbers wasn't very secured by Sony, there wasn't any "encrypted" data or any very complex computational security lock or something with the ID numbers info, actually it was on a simple "folder" (or at least that was the guy tried to say in the video in a mockery way) and a random hacker got that info and it's looks like he/she spread the info in the hacking community

So in the end it means that anyone can use the ID number of your console and do malicious things with it and you can't do anything, your console can be randomly banned because Sony will think that you jailbreaked your console or something like that.

Geesh..., this is really a mess up thing