This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 7)

User Info: Draco_2

Draco_2
4 weeks ago#231
Finally finished Bioshock :) Platinumed the main game, and completed the challenge rooms.

Now onto Bioshock 2...
Were you so arrogant to think if you wrong us, we shall not seek revenge? -Hades

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#232
Arishok posted...
You should try collecting all the gwent cards in Toussaint then going back to the gwent tournament and use those cards.

Sounds like a plan, but I already missed a couple unique cards and quest for collecting all cards failed for me, hence why I need a new playthrough. When I was at Vegelbud party with Triss, I missed last match and didn't feel like reloading at the time.

But no problem, 2nd playthough will be in easy (playing in death march for current one), won't bother looting, collecting new gear, going after crafting materials, etc. Will focus mainly in getting all cards and different outcomes for some questlines.

Just waiting kids get to bed so I can start playing.
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
4 weeks ago#233
rafamaximo posted...
Arishok posted...
You should try collecting all the gwent cards in Toussaint then going back to the gwent tournament and use those cards.

Sounds like a plan, but I already missed a couple unique cards and quest for collecting all cards failed for me, hence why I need a new playthrough. When I was at Vegelbud party with Triss, I missed last match and didn't feel like reloading at the time.

But no problem, 2nd playthough will be in easy (playing in death march for current one), won't bother looting, collecting new gear, going after crafting materials, etc. Will focus mainly in getting all cards and different outcomes for some questlines.

Just waiting kids get to bed so I can start playing.

Death March is no joke. All your high level gear from your previous playthrough won't help much. There's a strong sword in the starting towns graveyard that you can use just be careful as enemies are a few levels above you. Stay away from large packs of enemies.
That party I missed everything on my first playthrough.
Fixing your mess is not the demand of the Qun! And you should all be grateful!

User Info: Mexicola

Mexicola
4 weeks ago#234
I'm about 35 hours into Tales of Xillia 2, the final game in my PS3 backlog. I was late to the PS3 party, not getting one until 2015, but it has been a fun 4 year run.
"It's a holiday for hanging."

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 weeks ago#235
Right now this summer im playing Sims 2 for my Nintendo Gamecube then switching back to my Playstation 3 and SNES Mini.

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 weeks ago#236
Going to start an indie game called Kona for PS4.
PS4 | PS3 | Vita | Switch | Xbox 360 | 3DS | Wii U
DOOM is a survival horror game. You're the horror and the demons are trying to survive.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
4 weeks ago#237
Castlevania 2 Belmont's Revenge
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
4 weeks ago#238
Arishok posted...
Death March is no joke. All your high level gear from your previous playthrough won't help much. There's a strong sword in the starting towns graveyard that you can use just be careful as enemies are a few levels above you. Stay away from large packs of enemies.

It is indeed no joke towards the start. Most big guys can one shot you if you're underleveled. But picking the right skills help a lot. Once I got a feel levels and the right skills, game was no longer hard, but challenging. Like, I had no trouble handling most enemies but at the same time, I could not be lenient with my guard / dodge or I'd die. That made the game very interesting to me, as I couldn't just button mash, even for easier battles.

Also found Axii to be very, very OP. Combined with faster stamina regeneration rates, I could clear up mobs by just Axiing 2/3 enemies so they would kill themselves. Handling bigger enemies with Yrden is also easy, as they literally go into slow-motion.

I have done all sidequests I came across in main game + Hearts of Stone (which is small). I am working on all sidequests for Blood and Wine too (which is much bigger than I'd expect), including Grandmaster sets. So I think it's fair playing through NG+ on easy - I'll just rush through quests (with different choices for a different ending) then getting all Gwent cards.

This Platinum trophy is absolutely WORTH IT and this game is a MASTERPIECE. But at this time I just want to rush and get it done asap - I've been playing The Witcher 3 since January and... there's lots of games out there waiting to be played.
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
4 weeks ago#239
rafamaximo posted...
Arishok posted...

It is indeed no joke towards the start. Most big guys can one shot you if you're underleveled. But picking the right skills help a lot. Once I got a feel levels and the right skills, game was no longer hard, but challenging. Like, I had no trouble handling most enemies but at the same time, I could not be lenient with my guard / dodge or I'd die. That made the game very interesting to me, as I couldn't just button mash, even for easier battles.

Also found Axii to be very, very OP. Combined with faster stamina regeneration rates, I could clear up mobs by just Axiing 2/3 enemies so they would kill themselves. Handling bigger enemies with Yrden is also easy, as they literally go into slow-motion.

I have done all sidequests I came across in main game + Hearts of Stone (which is small). I am working on all sidequests for Blood and Wine too (which is much bigger than I'd expect), including Grandmaster sets. So I think it's fair playing through NG+ on easy - I'll just rush through quests (with different choices for a different ending) then getting all Gwent cards.

This Platinum trophy is absolutely WORTH IT and this game is a MASTERPIECE. But at this time I just want to rush and get it done asap - I've been playing The Witcher 3 since January and... there's lots of games out there waiting to be played.

I had vanilla witcher 3 for a few months then bought the digital GOTY. It's one of the few games I don't mind starting from scratch.
Fixing your mess is not the demand of the Qun! And you should all be grateful!

User Info: Varron

Varron
4 weeks ago#240
I'm near the end of the second mission in BF4 and my checkpoint has bugged out on me where Irish is behind some wall and runs further away from where Pac and I are, thus not allowing a conversation to trigger with some Chinese civilians. Gonna have to restart the whole mission now...
PS4 | PS3 | Vita | Switch | Xbox 360 | 3DS | Wii U
DOOM is a survival horror game. You're the horror and the demons are trying to survive.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are you currently playing? (Part 7)
  • Post New Message