This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any way to use dualshock on ps3 with a wired connection?

User Info: blastoise75

blastoise75
2 months ago#1
I was wanting to test if my wireless controller was causing lag in some games (mainly ps1 platformers, but others as well), and was wondering if there is any way for the ps3 to receive the controller inputs through the usb cable rather than bluetooth. I can always play the ps1 games on my ps2, but I would prefer to use my ps3 as my ps1 memory cards are full. I know that I have been able to play games like tekken 3, any racing or driving games, or fps with out input lag though. Ps1 games that seem like they might lag are spyro series, croc series, legend of dragoon
PKMN Platinum, VS Champion: Scizor used Iron Defence x3, then atk. Spiritomb KO. Garchomp next. WHY DOES IT KNOW FLAMETHROWER!?!?! 3DS FC: 2707-1634-3423

User Info: blastoise75

blastoise75
2 months ago#2
Update: I tested croc 2 on my ps2 with both a dualshock 2 and a logitech wireless controller, and I still had the same problem where I would think I was jumping at the last second, but would fall off the platform instead, so either it's my tv, the game, or me. Still curious about a wired connection to a dualshock 3 though.
PKMN Platinum, VS Champion: Scizor used Iron Defence x3, then atk. Spiritomb KO. Garchomp next. WHY DOES IT KNOW FLAMETHROWER!?!?! 3DS FC: 2707-1634-3423
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Any way to use dualshock on ps3 with a wired connection?
  • Topic Archived