This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Was anyone else late getting Red Dead Redemption?

User Info: bloodykills

bloodykills
1 month ago#1
Unlike most people, I was late getting Red Dead Redemption. I got it last year. I don't remember if it was because I wasn't allowed to get it at the time or because I had no interest but I regret not getting it earlier. The game is amazing but because I haven't been playing it as long as a lot of other people, my excitement for RDR2 isn't as high as everyone else. Don't get me wrong, I'm still excited. Also I missed out on the multiplayer. Is it like this for anyone else, cause sometimes I feel like I'm the only one...

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 month ago#2
I got it late too, like a year after launch or so. At the time I didn’t care about multiplayer at all (I usually still don’t play online games) but the game was still impressive.

Played a bit of Undead Nightmare recently, RDR is a masterpiece. Really, like one of the best and funniest games ever made
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#3
Yup. Got it this year, haven't played it yet.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: Haoie

Haoie
1 month ago#4
I got it about 3 years ago, the GOTY version.

One of the best open world titles for the PS3 for sure.
PlayStation enthusiast/collector, from PS1 to PS3!

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
1 month ago#5
I bought it years ago when it was like $5 for it on a flash sale. Along with the Zombie DLC thing.

I have yet to play it.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: FFX7

FFX7
1 month ago#6
It does let you do custom soundtracks so it is really cool loading up old western songs and riding.

I dont have a PS4 so I wont be playing 2, but I have a friend that does...I'll see if it justifies a purchase. RDR was def not worth 60$ in my opinion....5$ ya.

User Info: Atarifanboy1977

Atarifanboy1977
1 month ago#7
I picked it up in 2012 or 2013.
Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 month ago#8
Me. I didn't first play it until just a couple years ago.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: TRMDYL

TRMDYL
1 month ago#9
Haven't played the game and don't own it yet. The hype behind RDR2 is hard to resist but I just don't like western settings.
"Touch Your Eyeballs To Screen For Cheap Laser Surgery."

User Info: BarbaricAvatar

BarbaricAvatar
1 month ago#10
I think i got it either last year or earlier this year. I played through it around April time IIRC.
I'm sure the sequel is good but i don't really need to play another Western game, ever.
If you ran the world, it would probably be on fire right now.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Was anyone else late getting Red Dead Redemption?
  • Topic Archived