This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What was the last RPG you played on PS3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the last RPG you played on PS3?

User Info: Risa_Omomo

Risa_Omomo
5 months ago#1
kingdom$ 0f am@lur: re¢koning.

The reason I played this is because I played a demo of it back in 2012 (Didn't really like it). This was the game that the baseball player with a terminal disease made (His announcement made a commotion back then). Fortunately, I was able to play and finish the full game for free in 2018.

The grahics aren't really the problem in this game. Sure, there are a lot of pop-ups, but that's a tiny sand compared to what the big problem was.

It's the artstyle, music, story, and characters. The characters here are so lifeless and forgettable that they make you not care for the story. It's like a wanna-be skyrim. Music is drab and most of the people are ugly, except for about 1 or 2 citizens. The scantily-clad elf girl that follows you around looks normal thanks to her bikini armor. (Hey, at least it wasn't 100% pure ugly like a lot of WRPGs.)

In terms of gameplay, I should be thankful that the game has a selectable difficulty because I probably would have put the controller down right away if it forced players into playing hard. It's still very repetitive though. So yeah, overall the game was bad. At 18 hours on easy difficulty, the game wasn't very good. I would recommend Ni No Kuni™ over this.
CFW Trick is my idol.

User Info: DualArms

DualArms
5 months ago#2
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII back on 2016. Been planning to go play my backlog RPGs on PS3, but I am overwhelmed with many PS4 games at the moment.
PSN ID: ChaosRaiden999 (Blank Friend Requests will be ignored)
Youtube Channel: https://goo.gl/qFxBz4 | Reviews Blog: https://goo.gl/Qk7uyY
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What was the last RPG you played on PS3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived