This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recent PS3 Pickups VER.3

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups VER.3

User Info: -0melette-

-0melette-
6 months ago#1
Welcome to the third installment.
You know the drill everybody, post your recent PS3 pickups.

I don't have any pickups for PS3 right now. But I might be picking up a gamecube soon :D
Put a lid down on it, Save it for a another night.

User Info: Varron

Varron
6 months ago#2
Picked up Dishonored 1 and 2 bundled together brand new on Ebay.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
6 months ago#3
Picked up venetica and you don't know jack for cheap yesterday.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: -0melette-

-0melette-
6 months ago#4
pikey87 posted...
you don't know jack for cheap yesterday.

awesome! The PS3 version of YDKJ is fantastic. I completed every episode and got all the prizes for the wrong answer of the game a couple years ago. I'm just disappointed I only bought one of the DLC packs before they were all removed from PSN.
Put a lid down on it, Save it for a another night.

User Info: Kollin6618

Kollin6618
6 months ago#5
Grabbed Infamous, Bioshock 2, Batman Arkham City and Batman Arkham Origins for $10 total. Mostly just to help complete my collection since 3 of them I have digital.
PSN: Kollin6618
At least 90% of what is asked on boards can be answered with a simple Google search.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
6 months ago#6
So far I am almost complete the list, but finding The Simpsons the movie the game is a pain in the butt, I don't want to order online as they over charge, looking for that game for like 20$ and I can't seems to find it.
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
6 months ago#7
^ Yeah, that ones on my list too, I haven't seen it at all in the wild.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

User Info: gamemaster712

gamemaster712
6 months ago#8
Dead space 3.
More fun than I realize
Lord of gaming!!!(probably) 2DS FC: 2122-9429-5521 Sun: Sean; Moon: Lizzie; OGTG/DEG ultimate hax breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
6 months ago#9
Not 'picked-up' yet, but I will get all Dead Space ultimate editions on sale along with Resident Evil Chronicles HD and Code Veronica X from the current flash sale. After those RE I mentioned I will be missing only Operation Raccon City and Revelations 2, then my Resident Evil collection for ps3 will be utterly complete
"Prepare to be purified. Divine Assault, Ether Strike!" - Freya, Valkyrie Profile 2
https://psnprofiles.com/Otonio_Bruno

User Info: Varron

Varron
6 months ago#10
lol 3 out of the 11 games I've ordered this month have arrived. I'm thinking of making a "post a picture of your collection" when my last game arrives.
Reddit girls are trouble.
PS4/PS3 Gamer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Recent PS3 Pickups VER.3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.